They say opinions are like assholes – everyone has one. So, here is my metaphorical asshole. You don’t have to agree, like or read anything I say. However, if you do – I welcome your thoughts, positive or negative. I reserve the right to agree with you, laugh at you, argue with you and most importantly, change my mind. I endeavor to live every day intentionally and consciously. I make the active choice to decide what I think on a random variety of subjects and issues, so this is the place I’m choosing to share them, when I feel like it. I encourage you to respond if you agree and, more importantly, if you don’t! I love intelligent discussion, and I have a life full of amazing people who challenge me regularly to think. All I ask, is that you do too.
- RT @ABC: JUST IN: Statement from Andrew McCabe: "I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I to… 10 hours ago
- Trump and this administration are more petty than the most upset Drag Race fans. twitter.com/kaitlancollins… 12 hours ago
- RT @glaad: 👋 friends. It's Friday and time to chat! Let's talk about why #RepresentationMatters. When was the first time you felt represent… 12 hours ago
- RT @TheAdamSass: Everyone, even the angry ppl, need to read this. ew.com/tv/2018/03/16/… 17 hours ago
- I need a FULL HOUR of JUST discussing these choices?!? I mean...what? WHAT?! My jaw hit the floor watching the show… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago