They say opinions are like assholes – everyone has one. So, here is my metaphorical asshole. You don’t have to agree, like or read anything I say. However, if you do – I welcome your thoughts, positive or negative. I reserve the right to agree with you, laugh at you, argue with you and most importantly, change my mind. I endeavor to live every day intentionally and consciously. I make the active choice to decide what I think on a random variety of subjects and issues, so this is the place I’m choosing to share them, when I feel like it. I encourage you to respond if you agree and, more importantly, if you don’t! I love intelligent discussion, and I have a life full of amazing people who challenge me regularly to think. All I ask, is that you do too.
- RT @goldengateblond: If you've used @make5calls, you know how cool it is. Kick in a few bucks to help keep it running, wouldja? https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Well, what a hot and sticky evening Indianapolis. Let's do this. 2 hours ago
- RT @guybranum: Every West Hollywood Starbucks is a very small production of "Suddenly, Last Summer" with a tip jar instead of pedophilia. 2 hours ago
- RT @BlakeMcIver: 1 month from Tonight! It's your final chance NYC! Come see what the @HuffPost (& my mom) calls a "Perfect evening in a cab… 2 hours ago
- The woman next to me on this plane and I are bonding over our effusively positive responses to Tamra's new haircut. #RHOC 7 hours ago