They say opinions are like assholes – everyone has one. So, here is my metaphorical asshole. You don’t have to agree, like or read anything I say. However, if you do – I welcome your thoughts, positive or negative. I reserve the right to agree with you, laugh at you, argue with you and most importantly, change my mind. I endeavor to live every day intentionally and consciously. I make the active choice to decide what I think on a random variety of subjects and issues, so this is the place I’m choosing to share them, when I feel like it. I encourage you to respond if you agree and, more importantly, if you don’t! I love intelligent discussion, and I have a life full of amazing people who challenge me regularly to think. All I ask, is that you do too.
- RT @BlakeMcIver: We had a sing through today and let me just tell you, this cast is not messing around! There are only like 4 or 5 tix left… 1 day ago
- Effie may not do “oohs” and “ahhs” but I am more than happy to do so tonight with this incredibly company of perfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Spending Valentine’s Day rehearsing to be one of the only white people in a production of Dreamgirls fulfills a fan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- About to see @BettyBuckley in Hello, Dolly! And CANNOT WAIT! 1 week ago
- Esquire‘s next cover will be a sad basket of they-turn-back-into-mushy-cold-potatoes-one-minute-after-you-get-them In-N-Out fries. 1 week ago