They say opinions are like assholes – everyone has one. So, here is my metaphorical asshole. You don’t have to agree, like or read anything I say. However, if you do – I welcome your thoughts, positive or negative. I reserve the right to agree with you, laugh at you, argue with you and most importantly, change my mind. I endeavor to live every day intentionally and consciously. I make the active choice to decide what I think on a random variety of subjects and issues, so this is the place I’m choosing to share them, when I feel like it. I encourage you to respond if you agree and, more importantly, if you don’t! I love intelligent discussion, and I have a life full of amazing people who challenge me regularly to think. All I ask, is that you do too.
- RT @SordidWedding: TONIGHT! PENSACOLA! 7:30PM with @DelShores @ActuallyEmerson & @AnnWalkerShow final tickets available at door! Presented… 15 hours ago
- The extent of my resistance this week has been vocally refusing to let people switch the TV to Fox News in several hotel gyms. 15 hours ago
- RT @glaad: Let's make this clear - so-called "religious exemption" laws are really just a license to discriminate. twitter.com/AP/status/8793… 22 hours ago
- RT @MSignorile: As I wrote in March --> Why Neil Gorsuch's idea of 'religious liberty' is a direct threat to LGBTQ rights https://t.co/6hyX… 23 hours ago
- Getting ready to ride in the St. Pete Pride parade with @TIGLFF and all of the applause for the avoid-the-heat dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago