They say opinions are like assholes – everyone has one. So, here is my metaphorical asshole. You don’t have to agree, like or read anything I say. However, if you do – I welcome your thoughts, positive or negative. I reserve the right to agree with you, laugh at you, argue with you and most importantly, change my mind. I endeavor to live every day intentionally and consciously. I make the active choice to decide what I think on a random variety of subjects and issues, so this is the place I’m choosing to share them, when I feel like it. I encourage you to respond if you agree and, more importantly, if you don’t! I love intelligent discussion, and I have a life full of amazing people who challenge me regularly to think. All I ask, is that you do too.
- Sometimes I say effect when I mean affect so I totally get how Trump misspoke in Helsinki. 3 hours ago
- This drag queen just said “give me four” and then held up a hand with only three fingers and a thumb like every ani… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Just saw Incredibles 2, and now we know what would have happened if Lisa Rinna had not met Harry Hamlin. https://t.co/KWI461UeMQ 1 day ago
- Your meta homophobia jokes about Trump aren’t funny while the homophobia you’re trying (and failing) to use as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @guybranum: You’ve done it guys. You’ve saved democracy by saying Trump and Putin are gay for each other. The first 1000 times didn’t wo… 1 day ago